Leapers supports the mental health of freelancers and the self-employed
You may have noticed a new addition to the 6prog footer recently.
Neat isn’t it.
Leapers is a mission is to make modern work more supportive and sustainable for modern workers. It does this by being a a community of support,offering tangible things to help,and guide those who hire modern workers.
Amongst the offerings are
- an ebook inspired by conversations with the Leapers community
- regular podcasts conversations on mental health
- articles on modern work and freelancing
- research into the relationship between mental health and freelancing
- support for organisations working with freelancers
- an active slack community with genuinely useful channels